Salumificio Lanzarini was founded in 1927. It is located in San Lazzaro, a fraction of Bassano del Grappa, a city famous throughout the world for its historical beauties and for the famous “”Ponte degli Alpini”” on the Brenta river. It has certified quality systems in accordance with the standards UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008, GSFS and IFS, no GMO. Today, the company continues to preserve the age-old art of meat curing through its exceptionally flavored and beautifully presented products, with quality assured by the guarantees and controls of modern technology. It is available in 30 different countries, worldwide.